Blog Update

Hello, readers of Mystical Pagan

Please feel free to browse around and look over the many posts that can be found here. I hope you find them useful.

Blessings...
Ma'iingan

Pinned Post

How to Become a Witch/Wiccan

It is often asked where one should start when they've discovered this wonderful system. First of all, when you ask this question, does...

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

What Makes YOU An Authority???

"What makes YOU an authority on Paganism?"

Aside from reading several good AND bad books on neo-Paganism, learning from reputable and disreputable educational sources, comparing and contrasting information with other practitioners whose experience ranged from 5-30 years, during my own 18 years as a Pagan...nothing specific.

I don't claim to be an authority figure. I never have. I don't claim to be the High Priestess of the Grand-Poobah coven, or any sort of high appointed initiate of any tradition. The point of what I do here is purely educational, based on what **I** learned through my many years of study and experience. Of course there will be skeptics and nay-sayers about what I know. At times I may stand corrected. But in the grand scheme of things, my main goal for my blog is to bring some education to those who may have encountered some bad sources and don't necessarily understand that what they think is accurate, is actually not.

This blog will be filled with all kinds of information...sometimes stuff you may not have thought of. I say, keep an open mind. If something sounds off...research it. Don't scoff at it in a snide way and assume science hasn't proven it so it's not real. We live in the era of the open age. Take advantage of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment