Blog Update

Hello, readers of Mystical Pagan

Please feel free to browse around and look over the many posts that can be found here. I hope you find them useful.

Blessings...
Ma'iingan

Pinned Post

How to Become a Witch/Wiccan

It is often asked where one should start when they've discovered this wonderful system. First of all, when you ask this question, does...

Sunday, August 14, 2016

Class on Wicca!!

This will be a very short, but very important post.

If anyone is looking to participate in a year long course on Wicca, my friend Mackenzie Sage Wright is hosting a class for the 2017 year.

Details can be found here on her blog:


I've taken the 2016 class and it's a very well taught class. I've made so many friends and have learned so much...I'm so glad I took this class. I learned so much that I didn't know and found the information I took from here invaluable.

Don't miss this opportunity!


**UPDATE**
CLASS IS NOW FULL. GOOD LUCK TO ALL STUDENTS.

No comments:

Post a Comment